- For frosting, in a small saucepan, combine flour and milk,. Bring to
- a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool
- In a small bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light
- and fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Gradually add milk mixture; beat for 5
- minutes or until fluffy. Frost brownies; dust with cocoa. Cut into
- bars. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 315 calories, 21 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 181 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.