Chivey Potato Topper Recipe
Folks would likely turn away from a plain baked potato. But this cool and creamy topper—featuring fresh chive—adds some spark to spuds!—Ruth Andrewson, Leavenworth, Washington
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 5 min. YIELD:8 servings
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 to 3 tablespoons minced chives
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Baked potatoes
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and cream. Blend in the chives, lemon juice and garlic salt. Serve with baked potatoes. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 113 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 202 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC