- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 to 3 tablespoons minced chives
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Baked potatoes
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and cream. Blend in the chives, lemon juice and garlic salt. Serve with baked potatoes. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Chivey Potato Topper in Taste of Home August/September 1993, p41
Reviews for Chivey Potato Topper
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review