- 4 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes and bouillon in a Dutch oven and cover with 8 cups water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and return to pan. Mash potatoes with cream cheese, cream, butter, salt and pepper. Yield: 12 servings (2/3 cup each).
Reviews for Chive Smashed Potatoes
Sort By :
"I made these for Thanksgiving and they were a huge hit. I was told by my kids to make these from now on!"
"These are excellent mashed potatoes. I did peel maybe half of them but otherwise followed the recipe as written. It was a nice change for our Thanksgiving dinner."