Chive-Seasoned Carrots Recipe
- 3 cups sliced or baby carrots
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 to 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1. In a medium skillet, saute carrots and onion in butter for 4 minutes; reduce heat. Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until carrots are tender. Toss with chives and garlic salt. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 66 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 118 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Chive-Seasoned Carrots
"A simple recipe with a great flavor. Will definitely be making again!"
"Very delicious! My husband who is not a huge fan of vegetables even loved it and recommended I make it the next time we have company. Easy and wonderful!"