Chive Red Potatoes Recipe
- 2 pounds small red potatoes
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. Peel a narrow strip around the middle of each potato. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- 2. Combine the butter, chives, salt and garlic powder in a small bowl. Drain potatoes; drizzle with butter mixture and toss gently to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
2 potatoes equals 149 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 231 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Chive Red Potatoes
"My family always wants mashed potatoes. I made this for a change and there were no complaints!"