These simply dressed potatoes from our Test Kitchen pair well with any meaty entree. The color is so pretty on an Easter dinner table.
- 2 pounds small red potatoes
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Peel a narrow strip around the middle of each potato. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Combine the butter, chives, salt and garlic powder in a small bowl. Drain potatoes; drizzle with butter mixture and toss gently to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chive Red Potatoes in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2005, p162
Reviews for Chive Red Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 13, 2013
"My family always wants mashed potatoes. I made this for a change and there were no complaints!"