- Turn dough onto a floured surface. Roll into a 15-in. x 10-in.
- rectangle. In a bowl, combine sour cream, chives and egg yolk.
- Spread over dough to within 1/2 in. of edges.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to
- seal. Cut into 1-in. slices. Place cut side down in a 13-in. x 9-in.
- baking pan. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Brush with
- butter. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 15 rolls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 214 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 258 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.