Chive-Onion Vegetable Dip
When my dear friend served this dip at a party years ago, it was a great hit...so simple and versatile. I have served it with crackers, chips, vegetables and party rye bread.
-Margie Wampler, Butler, Pennsylvania
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- Assorted raw vegetables
- In a blender, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process
- until smooth. Stir in onion and chives. Cover and refrigerate for at
- least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: about 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 47 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 126 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.