Chive Mashed Potato Casserole Recipe
- 10 medium potatoes (about 3 pounds), peeled and quartered
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup minced chives
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Place potatoes in a Dutch oven and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- 2. Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add the sour cream, cream cheese, chives and butter; beat until smooth.
- 3. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Chive Mashed Potato Casserole
"This is a very good sour cream & chives potato recipe. Next time, I will probably cut down on the chives a bit. I forgot to add the Parmesan cheese, but will try to remember to add it next time."
"I have made this several times since Christmas (2 months ago) at the request of my husband, which really surprised me that he would love this recipe so much."
"Oops. 2 more changes I did make were using reduced fat cream cheese and low fat sour cream. Still tasted fantastic."
"This was so absolutely delicious. They 4 adult and 1 child who ate it agreed as well. I did add a bit of salt to taste appx about 1 tsp. but that was the only change."