Chive Mashed Potato Casserole Recipe
- 10 medium potatoes (about 3 pounds), peeled and quartered
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup minced chives
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add the sour cream, cream cheese, chives and butter; beat until smooth.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Chive Mashed Potato Casserole(4)
Sort By :
This is a very good sour cream & chives potato recipe. Next time, I will probably cut down on the chives a bit. I forgot to add the Parmesan cheese, but will try to remember to add it next time.
I have made this several times since Christmas (2 months ago) at the request of my husband, which really surprised me that he would love this recipe so much.
Oops. 2 more changes I did make were using reduced fat cream cheese and low fat sour cream. Still tasted fantastic.
This was so absolutely delicious. They 4 adult and 1 child who ate it agreed as well. I did add a bit of salt to taste appx about 1 tsp. but that was the only change.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Side Dishes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Side Dishes >
- Mashed Potato Recipes >