Chive-Ham Brunch Bake Recipe
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 can (5 ounces) chunk ham, drained
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 cups Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss or cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons minced chives
- In a small skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in ham and tomato; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine biscuit mix and water. Press onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Spread ham mixture over the crust; sprinkle with cheese. In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk, dill, salt and pepper; pour over cheese. Sprinkle with chives.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Chive-Ham Brunch Bake(4)
Sort By :
This is my husbands favorite recipe. Whenever we have leftover ham, this is the first thing we make!
I doubled the amount of eggs and milk and add whatever veggies I might have on hand. I do not double the seasonings however. Also, I substitute a portion of a turkey ham chub. Very good and my family loves it!
Found this pretty bland and not substantial. Definitely needs more egg and seasonings.
Very yummy!! Family enjoyed it.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Ham >
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Egg Casserole Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >