Chive Garlic Bread Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, cut into 1-inch slices
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, cheese, chives and garlic; spread on one side of each slice of bread. Wrap in a large piece of heavy-duty foil; seal tightly. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chive Garlic Bread
Sort By :
Wonderful! I only used the amount of butter called for and I think it was plenty. Next time I may double the amount of garlic as we are garlic lovers.
This bread is delicious. Doubled the butter mixture as suggested and it was perfect for us. Baked at 370 for 15 minutes. Will definitely make again.
Excellent garlic bread! I did make a double batch of the butter mixture because we like our bread well coated. Will make again. Thanks for the recipe.
This was truly a delicous recipe and will certanly make again my husband and i and our four sons all enjoyed it , it was really easy to make as well. I grated mozzerala and cheddar cheese then put under the btroil to melt was delicous thanks very much my 4 year old son has been asking for garlic bread for a few weeks and finding this one was a real treat i will make it often.
Delicious, homemade garlic bread. This is a no-fail recipe!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >