Chive Garlic Bread Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, cut into 1-inch slices
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, cheese, chives and garlic; spread on one side of each slice of bread. Wrap in a large piece of heavy-duty foil; seal tightly. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chive Garlic Bread(6)
Sort By :
This bread is delicious. Doubled the butter mixture as suggested and it was perfect for us. Baked at 370 for 15 minutes. Will definitely make again.
Excellent garlic bread! I did make a double batch of the butter mixture because we like our bread well coated. Will make again. Thanks for the recipe.
This was truly a delicous recipe and will certanly make again my husband and i and our four sons all enjoyed it , it was really easy to make as well. I grated mozzerala and cheddar cheese then put under the btroil to melt was delicous thanks very much my 4 year old son has been asking for garlic bread for a few weeks and finding this one was a real treat i will make it often.
Delicious, homemade garlic bread. This is a no-fail recipe!
Awesome recipe! It's utterly delicious and easy to make. So much more healthy than frozen garlic bread, too.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >