Chive Egg Dip
"I love the combination of cream cheese and chives...and it goes so well with the other savory ingredients in this dip," writes field editor Ruth Peterson from Jenison, Michigan.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- Sweet pepper pieces or assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat
- in milk and mayonnaise until blended. Add the mustard,
- Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Stir in eggs and chives; mix
- well. Serve with peppers or crackers. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield:
- 1-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 58 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 105 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.