Chive Egg Dip Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- Sweet pepper pieces or assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in milk and mayonnaise until blended. Add the mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Stir in eggs and chives; mix well. Serve with peppers or crackers. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 58 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 105 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Chive Egg Dip
"I love this dip, one of my favorites!"