Chive Egg Dip Recipe
"I love the combination of cream cheese and chives...and it goes so well with the other savory ingredients in this dip," writes field editor Ruth Peterson from Jenison, Michigan.
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- Sweet pepper pieces or assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in milk and mayonnaise until blended. Add the mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Stir in eggs and chives; mix well. Serve with peppers or crackers. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 58 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 105mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Chive Egg Dip
Reviewed Jun. 23, 2009
"I love this dip, one of my favorites!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC