Chive Cucumber Salad Recipe
"Mother always made this refreshing salad when w had Sunday guests," relates Ruth Andrewson of Leavenworth, Washington. "It has a light, pleasant dressing and looks lovely served in a pretty glass bowl."
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a bowl, combine cucumbers and sour cream. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Stir in remaining ingredients just before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1/2 cup: 50 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 27mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable.
Reviews for Chive Cucumber Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC