These adorable cupcakes are so much fun to make and share. They're perfect for an Easter dinner or a kid's farm-themed birthday party.—Sara Martin, Brookfield, Wisconsin
Featured In: 17 Recipes for Easter Cupcakes
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) vanilla frosting
- Yellow food coloring
- 12 prepared chocolate cupcakes or cupcakes of choice
- Brown milk chocolate M&M's
- Orange gum drops
- Reserve 1/4 cup frosting for eyes; tint remaining frosting yellow. Place yellow frosting in a pastry bag fitted with #17 open star tip; pipe stars covering top of cupcakes. Pipe circular mounds for head; pipe wings on each side.
- Using plain frosting in a pastry bag fitted with a #2 round tip, pipe dots for eyes; top with M&M's. Pipe small lines on M&M's to resemble reflections. Flatten gum drops and cut into small triangles; attach to heads for beaks. Yield: 1 dozen
Originally published as Chirpy Chick Cupcakes in Cupcakes for Every Season 2011 2011, p11
Reviews for Chirpy Chick Cupcakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review