Chirpy Chick Cupcakes Recipe
These adorable cupcakes are so much fun to make and share. They're perfect for an Easter dinner or a kid's farm-themed birthday party.—Sara Martin, Brookfield, Wisconsin
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:12 servings
- 1 to 2 cans vanilla frosting (16 ounces each)
- Cupcakes of your choice
- Miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Orange spice drop or Candy corn
- 1. Set aside 1/4 cup frosting for eyes. Tint remaining frosting yellow; transfer to a pastry bag. Insert #17 star tip; pipe stars to cover top of cupcake. Pipe a large ball for head. Place tip on each side of the head and pull out for each wing.
- 2. Place white icing in a pastry bag; insert #2 round tip. Pipe eyes and decorate with mini chocolate chips. For beak, flatten an orange gum drop and cut into 2 triangles or add candy corn. Yield: varies.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC