Chirpy Chick Cupcakes
These adorable cupcakes are so much fun to make and share. They're perfect for an Easter dinner or a kid's farm-themed birthday party.Sara Martin, Brookfield, Wisconsin
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 to 2 cans vanilla frosting (16 ounces each)
- Cupcakes of your choice
- Miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Orange spice drop or Candy corn
- Set aside 1/4 cup frosting for eyes. Tint remaining frosting yellow;
- transfer to a pastry bag. Insert #17 star tip; pipe stars to cover
- top of cupcake. Pipe a large ball for head. Place tip on each side
- of the head and pull out for each wing.
- Place white icing in a pastry bag; insert #2 round tip. Pipe eyes and
- decorate with mini chocolate chips. For beak, flatten an orange gum
- drop and cut into 2 triangles or add candy corn.
- Yield: varies.