- 1 to 2 cans vanilla frosting (16 ounces each)
- Cupcakes of your choice
- Miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Orange spice drop or Candy corn
- Set aside 1/4 cup frosting for eyes. Tint remaining frosting yellow; transfer to a pastry bag. Insert #17 star tip; pipe stars to cover top of cupcake. Pipe a large ball for head. Place tip on each side of the head and pull out for each wing.
- Place white icing in a pastry bag; insert #2 round tip. Pipe eyes and decorate with mini chocolate chips. For beak, flatten an orange gum drop and cut into 2 triangles or add candy corn. Yield: varies.
Originally published as Chirpy Chick Cupcakes in Cupcakes for Every Season 2011 2011, p11
Reviews for Chirpy Chick Cupcakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review