- Gently spoon into an ungreased 10-in. tube pan. Cut through batter
- with a knife to remove air pockets. Bake on the lowest oven rack at
- 325° for 50-55 minutes or until top springs back when lightly
- touched and cracks feel dry. Immediately invert baking pan; cool
- For topping, in a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken.
- Add confectioners' sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Serve with
- cake; sprinkle with coconut. Refrigerate any leftover topping.
- Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 272 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 97 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.