Chippy Chocolate Cookies
"I make these anytime I have to take cookies to a potluck supper or other event," writes Elaine Fortner of Princeton, Indiana. "We have plenty to take along...plus enough to fill the cookie jar, too. They're also good using white cake mix, but chocolate is my favorite."
72 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
- 2 packages chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 5 eggs
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- In a large bowl, beat the cake mixes, eggs and oil. Stir in chips and
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking
- sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-13 minutes or until set and tops are
- slightly cracked. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks
- to cool. Yield: about 6 dozen.