- 2 packages chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 5 eggs
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- In a large bowl, beat the cake mixes, eggs and oil. Stir in chips and nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-13 minutes or until set and tops are slightly cracked. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 6 dozen.
Reviews for Chippy Chocolate Cookies
"Great quick cookie. Have made many times. We prefer to make these using peanut butter chips and peanuts. Whatever combo is picked they turn out tasty. But it is the quickness I love. Plus, kids can make with little supervision. Best to make just before serving."
"oh i love these! :)"