Chippy Chocolate Cookie Mix Recipe
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- In a 1-qt. glass container, layer half of the cake mix, peanut butter chips and remaining cake mix. Cover and store in a cool dry place up to 6 months. Yield: 1 batch (about 4 cups).
- To prepare cookies: In a large bowl, combine the cookie mix, oil and eggs. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or tops are cracked. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Chippy Chocolate Cookie Mix(5)
Sort By :
Oh my gosh - these are so easy - I did make them and substituted in half of them with mint chips and both were awesome and so easy - I can't wait to make them with other chips too
I have prepared these cookies-I admit that I don't assemble to prepare a mix, though! I mix the cake mix(either a chocolate cake mix OR a yellow cake mix), 2 eggs, 1/2 cup vegetable oil or canola oil & added 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar and 1 tsp. vanilla extract! I beat these 5 minutes at medium speed on my Kitchen Aid stand mixer. Then I've used 1/2 cup EACH M & M's and semi-sweet chocolate chips OR 1/2 cup Reese's Pieces and 1/2 cup chocolate chips OR I've used 1/2 cup EACH of chocolate chips, vanilla chips and peanut butter chips! I'd dropped the batter by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets and baked for 12 minutes @ 350o F. This is such a great recipe to use if you need to get cookies done! Thank you, Francine Wingate, for sharing this recipe! I'd written it out and have it on hand to use whenever I want to make these cookies! Dawn E. Lowenstein
I hate to admit that these are great. I, too, have been making these cookies for years and they make a good quick cookie. My 10 year old made these as gifts last year. He changed the mix and chips in some of them. Strawberry and white chocolate chip. Spice and butterschotch chips. All wonderful!
I have been making this cookie recipe for years but never did a jar gift before. Worked/looked wonderful. My 13year old assembled and gave as gifts to grandparents.
I just made these as cookies (not just the mix) to see how they would turn out and they are great! So easy to make and take to a last minute picnic. I will make the mix up and give it out to friends too, what a great idea!
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Desserts >
- Easy Chocolate Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Recipes >