We’re crazy for BLTs. A nearby roadside stand carries gorgeous tomatoes every summer. We load up, then stuff our sandwiches with the usual suspects, plus smoked turkey and cheese. —Pamela Shank, Parkersburg, West Virginia
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat chipotle mayonnaise
- 8 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli smoked turkey
- 16 cooked center-cut bacon strips
- 4 slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 8 slices tomato
- Spread mayonnaise over four slices of toast. Layer with lettuce, turkey, bacon, cheese and tomato; top with remaining toast. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chipotle Turkey Club Sandwich in Simple & Delicious June/July 2015
Reviews for Chipotle Turkey Club Sandwich
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review