Tired of the same old sweet potato recipe? Try this spicy-sweet side. It's a great way to add this nutritious veggie to your diet any time of year. —Kim Jones, Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- 3 large sweet potatoes (about 2-1/2 pounds), peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced
- Place sweet potatoes in two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Drizzle with 1/2 cup vinaigrette and sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
- Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Cool slightly; transfer to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining vinaigrette with the cilantro, honey and peppers. Pour over potatoes and gently stir to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Chipotle Sweet Potatoes in Taste of Home August/September 2009, p41
Reviews for Chipotle Sweet Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review