Chipotle-Sparked Mustard Salmon
This delicious salmon packs huge flavors—chipotle, stone-ground mustard and horseradish come together in a fantastic blend that's anything but boring. —Helen Conwell, Fairhope, Alabama
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 6 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup stone-ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place salmon in a foil-lined 15x10x1-in.
- baking pan. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard,
- lemon-pepper and chipotle pepper; spread over fillets.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a
- fork. Sprinkle with dill. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 260 calories, 16 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 407 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.