- 6 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup stone-ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place salmon in a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard, lemon-pepper and chipotle pepper; spread over fillets.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Sprinkle with dill. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Chipotle-Sparked Mustard Salmon
Sort By :
The flavors were yummy. Nice to try once.
We really liked this sauce for a change. I actually used more dill but that is probably just a taste preference. I am going to try it on baked chicken. That was a great idea and I have all of the ingredients and don't always use them up.
I used the creamy sauce on thinly sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts. Delicious!
Wonderful flavors, and perfect with salmon. I don't usually have horseradish around so I leave that out and increase the lemon pepper, and use dried dill for the top. It's still terrific.
Very light, a flavorful. It was a change of how I usually prepare salmon. Family loved it. Served it with cheesy pasta & broccoli.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >