- 6 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup stone-ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place salmon in a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard, lemon-pepper and chipotle pepper; spread over fillets.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Sprinkle with dill. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Chipotle-Sparked Mustard Salmon
Sort By :
"This was very good and EASY!! Will definitely make again"
"Can the chipotle sauce be omitted? My husband doesn't like very spicy stuff. it aggravates his acid reflux."
"The flavors were yummy. Nice to try once."
"We really liked this sauce for a change. I actually used more dill but that is probably just a taste preference. I am going to try it on baked chicken. That was a great idea and I have all of the ingredients and don't always use them up."
"I used the creamy sauce on thinly sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts. Delicious!"