Chipotle Sliders Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) Hawaiian sweet rolls, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 teaspoons minced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, divided
- 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 10 slices pepper Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Place 2 rolls in a food processor; process until crumbly. Transfer to a large bowl; add the salt, pepper and 6 teaspoons chipotle peppers. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 10 patties.
- Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Top with cheese. Grill 1 minute longer or until cheese is melted.
- Split remaining rolls and grill, cut side down, over medium heat for 30-60 seconds or until toasted. Combine mayonnaise and remaining chipotle peppers; spread over roll bottoms. Top each with a burger. Replace roll tops. Yield: 10 sliders.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Chipotle Sliders(22)
Sort By :
So amazing! You can control the heat with how much chipotle you put in the mayo.
One of our favorite summer meals!
Great recipe. I always use King's, Hawaiian sweet rolls to make sliders, no mater what the recipe. Great size to serve all your friends(by the bag).
Was a great hit at our recent Memorial Day cookout. I'm not a big fan of hot and spicy, but this was hot enough for a kick, but not so hot to cause a break out in sweat. Definitely making again!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- BBQ Beef Recipes >
- Beef Appetizers >
- Beef Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >
- Grilled Appetizers >
- Grilled Beef Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >
- Mexican Appetizers >