This recipe has to be the ultimate in a fast-fixing mini burger with simply fabulous flavor! Creamy mayo and sweet Hawaiian rolls help tame the heat of the chipotle peppers.
—Shawn Singleton, Vidor, Texas
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) Hawaiian sweet rolls, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 teaspoons minced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, divided
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 10 slices pepper Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Place 2 rolls in a food processor; process until crumbly. Transfer to
- a large bowl; add the salt, pepper and 6 teaspoons chipotle peppers.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 10 patties.
- Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side
- or until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Top with
- cheese. Grill 1 minute longer or until cheese is melted.
- Split remaining rolls and grill, cut side down, over medium heat for
- 30-60 seconds or until toasted. Combine mayonnaise and remaining
- chipotle peppers; spread over roll bottoms. Top each with a burger.
- Replace roll tops. Yield: 10 sliders.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slider equals 377 calories, 25 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 710 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 20 g protein.