- 1 loaf (14 ounces) ciabatta bread, halved lengthwise
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3/4 pound sliced deli roast beef
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Place bread, cut side up, on a baking sheet. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until toasted.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chipotle pepper, garlic, lime juice, pepper and salt; spread over cut sides of bread. Sprinkle bottom half with blue cheese. Layer with roast beef, onion, tomato and lettuce; replace top. Cut into four sandwiches. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Chipotle Roast Beef Sandwiches
Sort By :
"Fantastic and so easy!"
"I used less mayo and added blue cheese dressing instead of blue cheese. I also added the Chipotle sauce to taste. Instead of the Ciabatta bread I used Fajita bread and made small roll ups for a light lunch along side a fruity tossed salad. Big hit. Will make again for sure"
"Wonderful flavor! Will make again"
"I try so many recipes, it's always disappointing when they don't turn out as good as it looks. This was definitely not case. These are absolutely delicious. My family loved them. They are great for lunch or dinner. I've made this several times and nobody ever tires of it."
"My family is not a fan of spicy stuff so left off the chipotle and still delicious! Definitely making again!"