Chipotle-Raspberry Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 1. In a small saucepan, cook and stir preserves and chipotle pepper over medium heat until heated through. Reserve 1/4 cup for serving. Sprinkle pork with salt; brush with remaining raspberry sauce.
- 2. Lightly grease a grill or broiler pan rack. Grill chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 4 servings (1/4 cup sauce).
1 chop with 1 tablespoon sauce equals 308 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 395 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 30 g protein.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.