Chipotle-Raspberry Pork Chops
With only three ingredients and ten-minute prep time, this supper's fast enough to throw together after a long day of work.—Jennifer Ray, Poncha Springs, Colorado
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- In a small saucepan, cook and stir preserves and chipotle pepper over
- medium heat until heated through. Reserve 1/4 cup for serving.
- Sprinkle pork with salt; brush with remaining raspberry sauce.
- Lightly grease a grill or broiler pan rack. Grill chops, covered,
- over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4-5 minutes on each side
- or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before
- serving. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 4 servings (1/4 cup
Nutritional Facts: 1 chop with 1 tablespoon sauce equals 308 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 395 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 30 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.