Chipotle Ranch Chicken Tacos Recipe
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup pico de gallo
- 8 taco shells, warmed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chipotle ranch salad dressing
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1. Combine the chicken, corn and pico de gallo in a small microwave-safe dish. Cover and cook on high for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- 2. Spoon chicken mixture into taco shells. Top with remaining ingredients. Yield: 4 servings.
2 tacos: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Chipotle Ranch Chicken Tacos
"These were really tasty and as Ann did, used crockpot chicken. The chipotle ranch really helped make these in my opinion!Oh~ and I did make these again........ already. I also used a homemade chipotle ranch. Yum!!"
"Delicious and easy! I used chicken I cooked in a crockpot. I will make these again."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.