Chipotle Ranch Chicken Tacos Recipe
Chop, chop...or not. These tacos are easy on the cook with ready-to-use produce, pico, dressing and cheese. Thinly slice the radishes and hot peppers, and your fiesta is ready. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup pico de gallo
- 8 taco shells, warmed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chipotle ranch salad dressing
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1. Combine the chicken, corn and pico de gallo in a small microwave-safe dish. Cover and cook on high for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- 2. Spoon chicken mixture into taco shells. Top with remaining ingredients. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Chipotle Ranch Chicken Tacos
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC