- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup pico de gallo
- 8 taco shells, warmed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chipotle ranch salad dressing
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and thinly sliced
- Combine the chicken, corn and pico de gallo in a small microwave-safe dish. Cover and cook on high for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- Spoon chicken mixture into taco shells. Top with remaining ingredients. Yield: 4 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chipotle Ranch Chicken Tacos
Sort By :
"These were really tasty and as Ann did, used crockpot chicken. The chipotle ranch really helped make these in my opinion!Oh~ and I did make these again........ already. I also used a homemade chipotle ranch. Yum!!"
"Delicious and easy! I used chicken I cooked in a crockpot. I will make these again."