Chipotle Ranch Chicken Tacos Recipe
Chop, chop...or not. These tacos are easy on the cook with ready-to-use produce, pico, dressing and cheese. Thinly slice the radishes and hot peppers, and your fiesta is ready.
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup pico de gallo
- 8 taco shells, warmed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chipotle ranch salad dressing
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and thinly sliced
- Combine the chicken, corn and pico de gallo in a small microwave-safe dish. Cover and cook on high for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
- Spoon chicken mixture into taco shells. Top with remaining ingredients. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chipotle Ranch Chicken Tacos in Simple & Delicious April/May 2013, p10
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chipotle Ranch Chicken Tacos(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Budget Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Tacos >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Mexican Chicken Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >