- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 8 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each and 3/4 inch thick)
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Set aside 1/3 cup for serving.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting frequently with orange mixture. Let chops stand for 5 minutes before serving with reserved sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chipotle-Orange Pork Chops
Sort By :
For such a short list of ingredients, the flavor was excellent...sweet, tangy, and just enough heat. Definitely a keeper!
I love the combo of the orange and chipotle! I broiled them in the oven but I want to try them on the grill next!
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >