Chipotle Mustard Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1/2 cup honey Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- Chopped honey-roasted peanuts, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade from pork. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 25-40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Heat reserved mustard mixture; brush over pork before serving. Sprinkle with peanuts if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chipotle Mustard Pork Tenderloin
Sort By :
This was really good. The whole family enjoyed, even my son who doesn't usually like spicy food.
I actually baked this in the oven instead of grilling. It has a lot of good flavor and using the extra sauce definitely gives it a lot of spice! I wish I had remembered to use the honey-roasted peanuts because they could have cooled it down a bit.