This is one flavorful entree with a lot of kick! Heat from the chipotle really comes through, and mustard-lovers are sure to savor this fun, fast-fixing meal maker. Serve with plenty of ice-cold lemonade or iced tea. Linda Foreman - Locust Grove, OK
- 1/2 cup honey Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- Chopped honey-roasted peanuts, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade from pork. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 25-40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Heat reserved mustard mixture; brush over pork before serving. Sprinkle with peanuts if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chipotle Mustard Pork Tenderloin in Healthy Cooking June/July 2009, p59
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chipotle Mustard Pork Tenderloin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review