- until thickened.
- Drain pasta; stir into meat mixture. Divide between two greased 8-in.
- square baking dishes; sprinkle with cheese and cilantro if desired.
- Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months. Cover and bake the
- remaining casserole at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 8-10
- minutes longer or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
- To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove
- from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at
- 350° for 60 minutes. Uncover; bake 8-10 minutes longer or until
- bubbly and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 casseroles (4 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 662 calories, 27 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 115 mg cholesterol, 850 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 43 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now