I use my music to promote a healthy lifestyle, like eating your veggies. This bright salad is loaded with avocado, cucumbers, tomatoes and a little heat factor. —DJ Cavem, Denver, Colorado
Featured In: 32 Addicting Avocado Recipes
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- In a small bowl, whisk lime juice, maple syrup, chipotle pepper and, if desired, cayenne until blended. In another bowl, combine avocados, cucumber and chives. Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to coat. Serve over tomatoes. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chipotle Lime Avocado Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2015
Reviews for Chipotle Lime Avocado Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2015
"Very good just as written."