- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Gouda cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- Fresh vegetables or tortilla chips
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 40 minutes.
- Stir in ham; cook 20 minutes longer or until heated through. Serve warm with vegetables or chips. Yield: 7 cups.
Originally published as Chipotle Ham 'n' Cheese Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p30
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Chipotle Ham 'n' Cheese Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review