Chipotle Ham 'n' Cheese Dip
During the busy holiday season, you just can't beat convenient slow cooker recipes like this that let you visit with guests instead of working away in the kitchen. —Lisa Renshaw, Kansas City, Missouri
28 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 1 hour
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Gouda cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- Fresh vegetables or tortilla chips
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and
- cook on low for 40 minutes.
- Stir in ham; cook 20 minutes longer or until heated through. Serve
- warm with vegetables or chips. Yield: 7 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 104 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 261 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.