Chipotle Ham 'n' Cheese Dip Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Gouda cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- Fresh vegetables or tortilla chips
- 1. In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 40 minutes.
- 2. Stir in ham; cook 20 minutes longer or until heated through. Serve warm with vegetables or chips. Yield: 7 cups.
1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 104 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 261 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Chipotle Ham 'n' Cheese Dip
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.