Chipotle Ham 'n' Cheese Dip Recipe
During the busy holiday season, you just can't beat convenient slow cooker recipes like this that let you visit with guests instead of working away in the kitchen. —Lisa Renshaw, Kansas City, Missouri
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Gouda cheese
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- Fresh vegetables or tortilla chips
- 1. In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first six ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 40 minutes.
- 2. Stir in ham; cook 20 minutes longer or until heated through. Serve warm with vegetables or chips. Yield: 7 cups.
1/4 cup equals 104 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 261 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Chipotle Ham 'n' Cheese Dip
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC