Chipotle Ham 'n' Cheese Dip Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Gouda cheese
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- Fresh vegetables or tortilla chips
- 1. In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first six ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 40 minutes.
- 2. Stir in ham; cook 20 minutes longer or until heated through. Serve warm with vegetables or chips. Yield: 7 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without vegetables): 104 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 261mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (2g sugars, trace fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Chipotle Ham 'n' Cheese Dip
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.