During the busy holiday season, you just can't beat convenient slow cooker recipes like this that let you visit with guests instead of working away in the kitchen. —Lisa Renshaw, Kansas City, Missouri
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Gouda cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- Fresh vegetables or tortilla chips
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 40 minutes.
- Stir in ham; cook 20 minutes longer or until heated through. Serve warm with vegetables or chips. Yield: 7 cups.
Originally published as Chipotle Ham 'n' Cheese Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p30
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Chipotle Ham 'n' Cheese Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review