- softened. Mash the garlic.
- Roll dough into a 12-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Transfer to a
- well-greased baking sheet. Cover and let rise in a warm place until
- slightly risen, about 20 minutes.
- With fingertips, make several dimples over top of dough. Brush dough
- with 1 tablespoon oil. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until
- lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onions in remaining oil until
- tender. Add the chipotle peppers, salt and mashed garlic; saute 2-3
- minutes longer. Sprinkle over dough.
- Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until golden brown. Cut into squares;
- serve warm.
- Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 159 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 206 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.