Chipotle Citrus-Glazed Turkey Tenderloins Recipe
- 4 turkey breast tenderloins (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 teaspoons minced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1. Sprinkle turkey with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, brown turkey in oil on all sides.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk the juices, brown sugar, molasses and chipotle peppers; add to skillet. Reduce heat and simmer for 12-16 minutes or until turkey reaches 165°. Transfer turkey to a cutting board; let rest for 5 minutes.
- 3. Simmer glaze until thickened, about 4 minutes. Slice turkey and serve with glaze. Top with cilantro. Yield: 4 servings (1/2 cup sauce).
Reviews for Chipotle Citrus-Glazed Turkey Tenderloins
"Loved this! The only thing I did different was seasoned meat with Mrs. dash garlic blend instead of salt and pepper. Definitely am repeating."
"Fantastic. I only found it slightly spicy, though the chipotle flavor is definitely there. Doubled the sauce, which made a little too much, but it's a great sauce to have over leftovers or another dish. Went great with Spanish rice. Mine was a little sweet, probably because I used brown sugar Splenda but didn't cut the amount in half as you're supposed to. A keeper."
"Delicious. I loved the combination of the bright citrus flavors and the spice"
"This was very tasty but a little too spicy for my kids. But I used the leftovers with Spanish rice as filler for enchiladas. That was a five star meal!"