Chipotle Citrus-Glazed Turkey Tenderloins
This simple skillet recipe makes it easy to cook turkey on a weeknight. The combination of sweet, spicy and smoky flavors from orange, peppers and molasses is amazing.Darlene Morris, Franklinton, Louisiana
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 turkey breast tenderloins (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 teaspoons minced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Sprinkle turkey with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, brown
- turkey in oil on all sides.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk the juices, brown sugar, molasses
- and chipotle peppers; add to skillet. Reduce heat and simmer for
- 12-16 minutes or until turkey reaches 170°. Transfer turkey to a
- cutting board; let rest for 5 minutes.
- Simmer glaze until thickened, about 4 minutes. Slice turkey and serve
- with glaze. Top with cilantro. Yield: 4 servings (1/2 cup sauce).