This simple skillet recipe makes it easy to cook turkey on a weeknight. The combination of sweet, spicy and smoky flavors from orange, peppers and molasses is amazing.—Darlene Morris, Franklinton, Louisiana
- 4 turkey breast tenderloins (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 teaspoons minced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Sprinkle turkey with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, brown turkey in oil on all sides.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk the juices, brown sugar, molasses and chipotle peppers; add to skillet. Reduce heat and simmer for 12-16 minutes or until turkey reaches 165°. Transfer turkey to a cutting board; let rest for 5 minutes.
- Simmer glaze until thickened, about 4 minutes. Slice turkey and serve with glaze. Top with cilantro. Yield: 4 servings (1/2 cup sauce).
Originally published as Chipotle Citrus-Glazed Turkey Tenderloins in Country Woman February/March 2013
Reviews for Chipotle Citrus-Glazed Turkey Tenderloins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 20, 2015
"Delicious. I loved the combination of the bright citrus flavors and the spice"
Reviewed Feb. 12, 2015
"This was very tasty but a little too spicy for my kids. But I used the leftovers with Spanish rice as filler for enchiladas. That was a five star meal!"