- vegetables. Brush with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill,
- covered, over medium heat for 10-16 minutes or until a thermometer
- reads 170°, turning occasionally.
- Unskewer chicken and vegetables into a large bowl; add 1/2 cup
- chipotle-molasses mixture and toss to coat. Keep warm.
- Grill tortillas, uncovered, over medium heat for 45-55 seconds on
- each side or until warmed. Top with chicken mixture, tomatoes,
- cheese and remaining chipotle-molasses mixture. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 fajitas (calculated without sour cream) equals 748 calories, 19 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 1,966 mg sodium, 113 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 34 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now