Chipotle Cheeseburgers Recipe
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Lettuce leaves and tomato slices, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Top with cheese. Cook 1-2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve on buns with lettuce and tomato if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 burger equals 458 calories, 23 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 101 mg cholesterol, 838 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 36 g protein.
Reviews for Chipotle Cheeseburgers
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.