Chipotle Cheeseburgers for Two Recipe
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Lettuce leaves and tomato slices, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into two patties.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Top with cheese. Cover and cook 1-2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve on buns with lettuce and tomato if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 burger equals 425 calories, 21 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 849 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 32 g protein.
Reviews for Chipotle Cheeseburgers for Two
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.