Chipotle BLT Wraps Recipe
- 3 cups chopped romaine
- 2 plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat chipotle or regular mayonnaise
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1. In a large bowl, combine romaine, tomatoes and bacon. Add mayonnaise; toss to coat.
- 2. Spoon about 1 cup romaine mixture down center of each tortilla. Fold bottom of tortilla over filling; fold both sides to close. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 wrap: 294 calories, 15g fat (3g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 705mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein .
Reviews for Chipotle BLT Wraps
"Easy to make after a full day's work and very flavorful. I used regular mayonnaise with Pampered Chef's "Chipotle Rub" seasoning mix mixed in and this worked well. My family is one who doesn't get too excited about flour tortillas or wraps of any kind, so I used the traditional toast with the BLT mixture inside. Of course some of it fell out as we ate so I had forks handy for picking it up! We had fresh July peaches as a side."
"Simple. Filling. Delicious. Easy to handle - great for summer or when you are in a hurry!"
"Excellent! I made my own chipotle mayo (just mixed some chipotles in adobo with mayo). The juice from the tomatoes kept the mixture mix together better. I will definitely make this again."
"I agree with minks05--this is quick and tasty. I also could not find chipotle mayo but used Hidden Valley Spicy dressing (a spicy version of ranch dressing). You could use plain ranch dressing just as well."
"Quick and easy! I couldn't find chipotle mayo, so I used Tangy Bacon French dressing instead, and it was perfect. Served with fries for a fast weeknight meal."