BLT sandwiches are so good, but they can make a lot of messy crumbs from the toasted bread. Since we also love wraps, I decided to make BLT's using tortillas instead. Warming the wraps a little makes them easy to work with. —Darlene Brenden, Salem, Oregon
- 3 cups chopped romaine
- 2 plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat chipotle or regular mayonnaise
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- In a large bowl, combine romaine, tomatoes and bacon. Add mayonnaise; toss to coat.
- Spoon about 1 cup romaine mixture down center of each tortilla. Fold bottom of tortilla over filling; fold both sides to close. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chipotle BLT Wraps in Taste of Home June/July 2014
Reviews for Chipotle BLT Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review