Chipotle BLT Wraps Recipe
- 3 cups chopped romaine
- 2 plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat chipotle or regular mayonnaise
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- In a large bowl, combine romaine, tomatoes and bacon. Add mayonnaise; toss to coat.
- Spoon about 1 cup romaine mixture down center of each tortilla. Fold bottom of tortilla over filling; fold both sides to close. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chipotle BLT Wraps
Sort By :
Excellent! I made my own chipotle mayo (just mixed some chipotles in adobo with mayo). The juice from the tomatoes kept the mixture mix together better. I will definitely make this again.
I agree with minks05--this is quick and tasty. I also could not find chipotle mayo but used Hidden Valley Spicy dressing (a spicy version of ranch dressing). You could use plain ranch dressing just as well.
Quick and easy! I couldn't find chipotle mayo, so I used Tangy Bacon French dressing instead, and it was perfect. Served with fries for a fast weeknight meal.