- 1 large sweet onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 beef sirloin tip roast (3 pounds)
- 1 jar (16 ounces) chipotle salsa
- 1/2 cup beer or nonalcoholic beer
- 1 envelope Lipton beefy onion soup mix
- 10 kaiser rolls, split
- Place onion in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Cut roast in half; place over onion. Combine the salsa, beer and soup mix. Pour over top. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove roast. Shred meat with two forks and return to the slow cooker; heat through. Using a slotted spoon, spoon shredded meat onto rolls. Yield: 10 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Chipotle Beef Sandwiches
Sort By :
Made this for dinner and it was delicious!
This is a easy recipe to put together and effortless for a crowd or the end of a busy day. Savory flavor with a hint of spice, with the chipotle pepper. Definitely a keeper.
Turned out very good. I love chipotle chiles so I couldn't wait to try it. I didn't make any modifications to this recipe.
I MAKE THIS RECIPE, BUT USE A JAR OF MARZETTI MILD PEPPER RINGS,INCUDING JUICE INSTEAD OF SALSA. THEY ARE GREAT. IF YOU LIKE HEAT, USE THE HOT PEPPERS.SELOGY
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >