Chipotle Avocado Dip Recipe
- 3 medium ripe avocados, peeled
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped banana pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced pickled hot cherry peppers
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons ground chipotle pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. In a small bowl, mash avocados. Stir in the mayonnaise, onion, peppers and seasonings. Chill until serving. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 3 cups.
2 tablespoons (calculated without vegetables): 72 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 153mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1-1/2 fat
Reviews for Chipotle Avocado Dip
"I really liked it, but instead of mayo, I added sour cream."
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.